Trusted Wrongful Death Attorney in Lake Forest Park
Losing a loved one is a heart-wrenching and devastating experience, especially if it’s due to the carelessness or negligence of another person.
While no amount of money can ease the pain of a loved one’s death, hiring a wrongful death lawyer in Lake Forest Park can help you obtain the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
The wrongful death attorneys at Polaris Injury Law help surviving family members seek justice and fight for their right to financial compensation. We will help value your claim, gather substantial evidence, and defend you in court if necessary.
What Is Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death is a type of lawsuit that can be filed when a loved one has passed away due to another person or entity’s misconduct or recklessness.
Washington State law authorizes relatives of the deceased, including spouses, parents, and children, to seek damages and file a wrongful death claim.
Wrongful death claims can arise out of different scenarios, including:
- Work-related injuries and illnesses
- Violent crime
- Truck crashes
- Dog bites or attacks
- Nursing home or daycare neglect or abuse
- Sporting accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Construction accidents
- Car accidents
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Wrongful Death Case?
In Washington State, relatives of wrongful death victims are eligible to file a claim for both economic and non-economic damages. These include:
- Medical bills
- Lost prospect of inheritance
- Lost income the deceased would have earned
- Loss of love, care, companionship, emotional support, and guidance
- Loss of anticipated income
- Funeral and any other burial expenses
Award amounts vary depending on the circumstances of each case. Our Lake Forest Park wrongful death lawyers can help you and your family get the closure and compensation you deserve for your loss.
Get Skilled Representation From a Wrongful Death Lawyer in Lake Forest Park
Filing a wrongful death lawsuit can be a long and stressful process.
As your trusted wrongful death attorneys in Lake Forest Park, we will assist you every step of the way. Our team has years of negotiation and courtroom experience. We have the knowledge and skill necessary to help clients file claims correctly and maximize compensation for their damages.
Our lawyers can help:
- File the necessary paperwork on your behalf in a timely and reliable manner.
- Investigate the facts of your case to determine fault and identify and responsible parties.
- Calculate your damages and properly value your claim.
- Gather medical documentation.
- Compile ample evidence and present a case to the insurance company.
- Negotiate settlement offers.
- Represent your rights and interests should your case proceed to trial.
Why Choose Us
We know how losing a loved one can be emotionally and psychologically taxing. Here at Polaris Injury Law, trust us to provide all the legal support you need.
With more than 50 years of combined experience, our lawyers have helped over 6,000 clients protect their rights and obtain compensation from insurance companies, corporations, and individuals responsible for their injuries.
We’ll help you navigate the claims process, so you can focus on your healing and financial recovery.
Schedule a consultation now and get tailored legal counsel.